CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, July 29, 2008

To my beautiful Mother...


This is my mother at the age of 16...
I wanted to share something I came across looking through my old journals, I found a poem I wrote for my mother back in 2003....


There you are so old and wise.... A life experienced through suck beautiful eyes. Parents who loved you... A husband who cares, Children that look up to you and strangers who cant help but stop and share....

Your life is a journey... A road that no one knows... You've lost so much a long the way, to only learn and grow.

The many blessings in your life, Show through all your fears.. To look into those beautiful eyes, Tells stories of so many tears..

As you live, you learn to deal... With life's so many unexpected. The loss of loved ones, a birth of a child... All of this is brought and shown, through your beautiful dimpled smile...

1 comments:

Dana Green said...

I think I remember that picture. She could knock em dead. I think that is a very loving poem you wrote about mom.