CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, July 25, 2008

Sleepy anyone?



Raise of hands? Who has ever been this tired?????

Ok so all I can do is laugh when I look at this photo, why? Well for one its just plain funny, Two, well I very well could be this tired today...

Referancing back to "The Begining" I remember saying something about two jobs, mmm right did I also mention that I was crazy? Its now 9 am and I am on my 4th cup of coffee cause my Tired ass didnt get home from the bar till 2am (mind you I was suppose to be off at midnight)... Not only did I get home at 2am, I had to be up by 6am to take little miss Payton to the babysitter so I could be working by 6:30... OH WAIT! I do it all over again today, lol can someone please tell me what im doing? j/k









On a more exciting note: I got a new car... Its about time :) Though my sisters may call it the "MiniWagon" lol I absolutly LOVE it...




1 comments:

Dana Green said...

I am glad you are enjoying your car so much. The reason we call it the "min-wagon" is because you won't let us call it the mini-van. Just kidding. I'm loving my car and not missing the Explorer much. I am glad you got a decent trade in for it.