CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, July 24, 2008

Theres always a begining....

OK so I've always been into writing though I've never really shared anything with anyone other then my Family...


Though It may seem on the surface that I love to yak on and on about myself, when it comes to writing stuff down about "ME" (because lets face it I'm pretty much amazing... lol) I have never been much into it.... OK so enough of that, because laughing at myself in an empty room doesn't make me sound normal at all....

So starting things off right....

I have the most amazing, most beautiful, most wonderful little girl in the world (not like I'm prejudice or anything.. hehe)... Though a few years ago going into the Military (no matter how short lived) I thought my life was on a path that didn't involve little children at all. I myself never wanted kids and if I had decided to do so it wouldn't have been for a long long time... All that being said, I wouldn't change a thing, Payton is my absolute world and she is what I revolve around.. I myself could never imagine nor do I really want to, what my life would be like right now without that little angel...

Payton is almost 2 years old, 21 months to be exact. I don't know if it is just me being a mom or if lots of kids progress such as Payton.. This little girl is so incredibly smart I cant believe some of the stuff she comes up with. On her own she decided that she wanted to learn the ABC'S, she knows the whole alphabet by heart with no help from others... She sings every kids song you could think of by heart (again no help from others), my personal favorite is her version of "Twinkle Twinkle Little Star" its is the by far the cutest.
You know, she walked up to me the other day and says to me "Oh GOSH Mommy, I made a mess" for me to find out that she spilt her water all over the kitchen floor... I just cant get over the sentences and phrases that this little one comes up with on her own.

As for me....
Well I'm not really all that exciting, I work my butt off and do it all for her. I work currently as an employee of eBay during the day Mon - Sat and then for some extra money to help out I work at Tracks Brewing (its a bar) on Thur - Saturday... Pretty sure that I'm always tired and I couldn't think my family enough for the help they give me with Payton, I don't know what I would do without any of them... When I can make time for myself I love to paint, others tell me that I'm good at it but I do it because I enjoy myself while I am painting.... Last but not least I absolutely love to go out and Salsa Dance, there is a place I go in Sugar House that I really enjoy.. I haven't been in a really really long time but I'm hoping to be able to make a trip this Saturday... Whoooo! lol

Cant forget the "FAM"
My parents, I don't know if anyone could ever Compare to the parents that I was blessed with in this world... My sisters, though sometimes we may fight or not agree on some things I love them all so much... I have such a different relationship with them all but again, as I may say this a lot I wouldn't know what to do without any of them..


Just as sometimes I don't know what to do without my Big Brother, Paul was so protective of me and shit I just miss him. The other day (July 19th) was the 8th anniversary of his death, it hit me really hard this year for some reason... Instead of focusing on his death though I know that he is where he needs to be... I am so thankful I got to spend the 14 years with him that I did, I always wanted to be with him no matter how much he tormented me... Though I know his torment was his way of showing me he loved me... He will always be my Big brother and protector, as I know he still has his ways of protecting me.

So anyways... This in its entirety is "My Beginning" who knows if I'll continue to blog but it seems easy enough... lol


LOVE YOU ALL!

3 comments:

Dana Green said...

Yeah! You started a blog. You have a talent with words. You should keep your blog going. Keep posting pictures of Payton. Love ya!

The Bauer Bratts said...

Awesome job! You're amazing. I can't believe you are the same person who lived with me 4 or so years ago. I love that you love and appreciate your daughter so much. She is a precious little girl and you're a wonderful mommy. I'm so proud of the woman and mother you have become. I love you! Poo

gena said...

Mannie Mae!! It's me, Gena. You are so grown up and a cute momma! Peyton is adorable! I hope you keep bloggin... it is a fun way to keep it touch with family and friends:)